The London Santacon is coming to town Saturday 15th December 2012!
A marathon of big red fun from early afternoon until the early hours of the following morning.
What do we do?
- We romp around central London
- We give stuff out
- We do performance art
- We hug strangers
- We wear santa costumes with a spin
- We sing alternative carols
- We might visit a few pubs along the way.
- And then we have a massive party and dance our socks off.
Well someone has to do it….
Please do read the stuff in What is Santacon to get aquainted with the concept. Finally, the more you bring or put into Santacon, the more you will get out of it. More info and ideaa in the Santa guide… Please make sure that you read the rules and understand the overview on the front page of santacon.co.uk. And have a read in Santa’s guide.
More details to follow…